Hide
9 Posts

The Lord of the Rings: The Card Game» Forums » General

Subject: newbie help 1 or 2 hand deck rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
juan b
msg tools
can i play whit just 1 hand of 50 card or i really need to play 2 hand of 50 ? i need some opinion of veteran player thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ed T
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You can play just fine with just one hand for the vast majority of the content.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Rob
United States
Ft. Lauderdale
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
supermaxv wrote:
You can play just fine with just one hand for the vast majority of the content.

Correct. AFAIK, there's just one quest which you really can't deal with playing single handed. It will be obvious when you get there.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
juan b
msg tools
thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
juan b
msg tools
thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James C
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I think it matters somewhat if your decks are going to be monosphere versus mixed sphere.
I think playing with one monosphere (one color) deck would probably be a mistake. If your decks are only one sphere each, then I think you'd want to play with two of them.
If your deck is of mixed colors / multiple spheres, then you can certainly play with just one.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Søren Pedersen
Denmark
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Hi Juan, you can do both but in my opinion playing two-handed is in general a much more rewarding experience. The interaction between the decks is a crucial part of the game and your future deck building possibilities are much bigger. Either way you'll have fun! and welcome to the comunity. Søren
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
juan b
msg tools
thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stoyan Taskonidis
Bulgaria
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Two hand is more confusing, as at any moment you could have a lot of cards on the table and in hand to manage - so It is better 1 hand.

But remember - some quests are really difficult and almost impossible with one hand play (especially with a limited card pool). Which I think you will discover pretty quickly.....
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.