B-Sieged: Sons of the Abyss» Forums » Rules

Subject: Krohns attack rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Calvin Tang
United States
flag msg tools
mbmb
On page 22 of the rules, it says that "if there are heroes on the adjacent side of the wall, the Krohn must attack"

Is that literally a hero on the wall? What if there's a hero in the building in that quarter? Does he defend against the Krohn or would the Krohn march in and raze Modhelm?

I've never run into this, since we always have someone on the wall attacking the Krohn (and thus defending). However I can imagine a scenario where at the end of season, the last hero alive has to get to the barn to get food after killing Krohn on two other walls, but there are Krohn knocking on this one as well.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joey Galeziewski
United States
Arizona
flag msg tools
mb
if there is not hero to repel them from the wall, they enter the city. if you look at their attack scheme picture it only shows the wall.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Calvin Tang
United States
flag msg tools
mbmb
Thanks Joey. I was afraid it would be like that. We'll just have to be extra careful at the end of Autumn.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Calvin Tang
United States
flag msg tools
mbmb
My goodness, I must be blind. I was looking at the rules again and on the last page is a clear diagram showing someone must be on the wall for Krohns attack.

Thanks again Joey for the clarification and sorry you had to answer something so blindingly obvious from the rules.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.