2 Posts

The Pursuit of Happiness» Forums » Sessions

Subject: When one is not enough. rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Thomas Berggren
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
When I think back about my life I should have known it would be this stressfull. I should have known that I could not settle for one. But lets start from the beginning.

When I was younger I worked as a private investigator, but my first job was both a failure and a success. I found a lost cat, but could not bare too take it back to the family and instead kept it for my self not telling anyone that I found it. Even because of this, people would pay me to find a missing person getting me a reputation and experience so that later in my life I would even take on a corporate scandal, but now Im getting ahead of myself. With the money I got as a P.I. I could build a robot and win a robot wars competition, atleast that is what I tell my grandchildren...

When I became an adult my first job was as a lab assistant. I dont know how I got it because I was not the brightest child. But I met Victoria there, my first love. We started dating and when we later got into a relationship she helped me with my work if I gave her presents and started working out. So I did just that and got more fit. At this time I also tried to ride on a pony with little success and we got a monkey to our family. But it was not enough for Victoria, she whanted a family. It was when I was in the prime of my fitness and we had just started a family she entered my life...

Sonja, my second love. Of course Victoria was not happy, but when I told her that Sonja was pregnate and I whanted them both in my life we eventuell got into an agreement and I now had two families to care. It was at this time I realize how handsome I was after my fitness training, so I took the next logical step and started working as a model. It was a though time in my life, it was always stressful and I was never happy as the working days were really long. But the money was good so before I got to old I took both of my love ones and booked a suite on a cruise. Or atleast I think I did, because it was at the same time as I was riding a unicorn. I dont know any more, I have been in this building for so long. Now my only happiness is when my families are visiting, I hope I still have time to see them again...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Buonocore
United States
Somerset
NJ
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb

Nicely done!

Thanks,
Stephen M. Buonocore
Stronghold Games
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.