Matt Riddle
United States
Oxford
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
leederacola wrote:
Two of my path tiles are blank on one side. Purchased Thrusday at Gen Con. Anyone else have this error?
Really enjoy the game though.

Yes, the copies that were airlifted for gencon pick up have that error. It doesn't affect gameplay, but Albino is looking into it. For demos, we have been stacking the crystal underneath the path tile.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Preston Wiley
United States
West Lafayette
Indiana
flag msg tools
I have the same issue with the copy that I purchased. As mentioned, it doesn't effect game play, but it is annoying to pay for a game and get a faulty product.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ed Gass-Donnelly
msg tools
mbmbmb
I have the same problem. It's also annoying because if store the extra two tiles in the box they don't fit in the melded plastic slot.

Publisher should definitely send replacement pieces.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erik Dahlman
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmb
We've corrected the issue for the retail copies and have ordered replacement tiles for those that received the faulty ones. Just contact us at AlbinoDragon.com and let us know your name, address, and that you picked up one of the copies at Gencon.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Leder
United States
Plainfield
Illinois
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
3ldfilms wrote:
I have the same problem. It's also annoying because if store the extra two tiles in the box they don't fit in the melded plastic slot.

Publisher should definitely send replacement pieces.

HOT TIP: While waiting for the replacement tiles, glue the two sides of each misprinted one together (making two double thick two-sided tiles) and then you can stack them nicely in the box slot when one of the double thick tiles is on top.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chuck Hurd
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
dataspire wrote:
We've corrected the issue for the retail copies and have ordered replacement tiles for those that received the faulty ones. Just contact us at AlbinoDragon.com and let us know your name, address, and that you picked up one of the copies at Gencon.

@Erik, we received an email telling us that you know who picked up at Gen Con and it would seem we need to take no further action in order to receive the corrected tiles. Does your statement above trump that?

From email update dated 8/10/16:
"What about those that did Gencon pickup?

We're working to get new punch boards printed up for everyone that did Gencon pickup. You signed for your copies so we know who are and you won't need to do anything to notify us. Once we're able to get those, we'll ship them directly to you.

In the meantime, enjoy knowing you are one of only about 50 people that can play the game two months in advance."

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erik Dahlman
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmb
Chuck,
That applies to everyone that's not a Kickstarter backer. Some folks picked up the game there but I won't have any way of knowing who they were unless they contact us.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chuck Hurd
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
dataspire wrote:
Chuck,
That applies to everyone that's not a Kickstarter backer. Some folks picked up the game there but I won't have any way of knowing who they were unless they contact us.

Ok, thanks for clarifying. Just wanted to make sure.

We're enjoying the game!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.