41.2% of Goal | left

Support:

Tom
United States
Plainfield
ILLINOIS
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My game group has slowly been dying the past few years. Everything is positive from people moving, having kids, and getting new jobs out of state. So now I am looking for a solid group and am willing to travel or host. Large library and like pretty much every thing. Not interested in places like Wandering Dragon (they close way too early and I don't want to pay to play) or playing at restaurants after I had someone spill a full bier on my OP game and they didn't even apologize. Don't get me started on greasy fingers. Pretty flexible job and no kids means with enough notice I can play almost every day. PM me if interested. Willing to teach and buy games!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phil Bolger
United States
Oswego
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I'm in Chicago's SW suburbs as well, I'd be interested. I game sporadically at the Wandering Dragon as well as occasionally with some other friends, but wouldn't mind a more regular group.

I prefer wargames, but like most things, and am happy to play almost anything.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.