Subject: EuroFront Vassal PBEM Anyone? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
RedPlanet
Australia
Gold Coast
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I would love to get EuF ticking over again.

Any side , S40 / S41

a turn a day is my speed. anyone with experience would be great

mail me

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Spicer
United Kingdom
Gerrards Cross,
Bucks
flag msg tools
Hi there,

Most probably up for a game when I get back from holiday, so towards the end of the month. But can't guarantee it, depends on where a major project goes in the next few days. So if you have another offer then take it (and maybe another time?).

I've played EastFront since it came out, and have played a few games of EuF with people including Diederik, who from the threads on BGG I think you know. I've generally held my own, so I think I know what I am doing (although every so often I find out quite dramatically that there is a lot still to learn!).

If you want to contact me my email is johnhockey.spicer@btinternet.co.uk. Preference would be a '41 start, but happy to play '40 if you prefer - I've a lot less experience of that and all the permutations, but seemed to do OK as the Allies/Soviets in the one time I've played that start date.

I will generally be able to do a turn every day or other day if we play - I find with this game if I don't keep it moving along I quickly lose the thread of what I'm trying to do or stop across so many fronts.

I'm still getting new players into this series via EastFront, which is the most replayable game I've ever come across. And Craig's support has been and remains awesome, which is one reason why it keeps being such a great game.

Regards
John

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Spicer
United Kingdom
Gerrards Cross,
Bucks
flag msg tools
Email is incorrect - sent you a PM with the correct one

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
RedPlanet
Australia
Gold Coast
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Great to see a taker!

Didnt get a pm ? I'll pm you.

I have time for anyone else too.....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.