Thumb up
 Hide
2 Posts

Gearworld: The Borderlands» Forums » Rules

Subject: Skyworks rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Hello.

Is it possibile to build more than one skywork upon the same land area?

Yesterday my friends and I, ran a game in which this assumption led to nearly-unbeatable defences.
The land area was situated on the island on the left, and it had a defending force of about 19+, considering all the bonuses from adjacent land areas.
Even two boats loaded with both guns and horses were not sufficient as attack force arrrh

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Just a Bill
United States
Norfolk
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
No, I said "oh, brother," not "go hover."
mbmbmbmbmb
No, you can't. Your example is a good demonstration of why you can't. (Also, the original Borderlands had a very clear limit of one of every combat-affecting asset per territory; the design of the map even reinforced this.)

Now, one would think it would say this somewhere in the rulebook, but I just searched the entire document for "skywork" and "stack" (stacking limits) and didn't see it anywhere. Sadly that's not really a surprise; FFG rules in general are notoriously incomplete and badly worded, and Gearworld's rulebook especially is in serious need of a major overhaul. It's a painful slog of a read, and to this day I still can't figure out the exact details of the Spearheading rules.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.