12 Posts

Dungeon Saga: Dwarf King's Quest» Forums » General

Subject: Dungeon Saga Content in Ironwacth 48 rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Brad P
msg tools
mbmbmb
For those interested in all things Dungeon Saga, the Mantic Fan Magazine, IronWatch, has two Dungeon Saga articles this month. First is a set of adventures and second is a version of the Engineer class.

https://ironwatch.wordpress.com/2016/08/06/ironwatch-magazin...

The full character card for Gunn can be found here:

http://twilight40k.blogspot.com/2016/08/dungeon-saga-enginee...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
john doe
msg tools
Awesome adventures!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thorsten Schröder
Germany
Bonn
flag msg tools
Loser at the 'Pursuit of Happiness Contest'
mbmbmbmbmb
Looks nice.
Guess I'll print those pages and put it on my to-play-list.
Am I correct that this is a four adventures-campaign? Or is it going to be continued?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
john doe
msg tools
Quote:
Am I correct that this is a four adventures-campaign? Or is it going to be continued?

It looks like it's just 3 adventures with the same heroes. Like 3 one offs. It doesn't mention it being a campaign.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lance Uppercut
msg tools
mb
Ha! Digging the new adventures. Need to get myself a mastiff mini for when Gnasher is off his leash.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thorsten Schröder
Germany
Bonn
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
For the third adventure some Ogres are needed.
I like the look of the mantic ogres but they are not cheap.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
john doe
msg tools
Quote:
For the third adventure some Ogres are needed.
I like the look of the mantic ogres but they are not cheap.

Keep your eye on ebay. I picked up the ogre character, 2 warriors and 2 smashers for £5. I think there's a Mantic buy,sell,trade page and ogres come up pretty frequently. Just need a couple of shooters before I can give that one a go.

I'm glad people are making adventures with the kings of war range though so I can get a feel of how to use them if I ever want to make my own.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thorsten Schröder
Germany
Bonn
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Mantic miniatures on german ebay are not a big thing.
I can try though thanks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
john doe
msg tools
Quote:
Mantic miniatures on german ebay are not a big thing.
I can try though thanks.

Hope they pop up cheap somewhere. Another idea is to find a discount store that does the army box sets. Take what you need and sell the rest.

I just ran through the first of the 3 Hordin adventures last nigh with my mate. Was good fun!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad P
msg tools
mbmbmb
I would probably just proxy them with the other big guys from the game since it is just 1 mission and not a campaign yet.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Dark Prince

Washington
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the mention folks!

Yes, as far as I'm aware, the Hordin's Last Call is simply a set of three scenarios, without current plans to do more. The same author is working on a different set of rules for a mawbeast-racing Scenario in DS, but I don't believe it's connected to the gruff barkeeper from the scenarios.

Plus, we tend to be fairly sparse on Dungeon Saga content, so if you are interested in submitting stories/scenarios/battle reports/etc, we would love to have that content to add to future issues! Just send them over to ironwatchmagazine@gmail.com!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
john doe
msg tools
Quote:
Yes, as far as I'm aware, the Hordin's Last Call is simply a set of three scenarios, without current plans to do more. The same author is working on a different set of rules for a mawbeast-racing Scenario in DS, but I don't believe it's connected to the gruff barkeeper from the scenarios.

Mawbeast racing sounds awesome! I'll look forward to that. Fingers crossed for some more Hordin scenarios too. They've been really fun.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.