$18.00
GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters: 98.43

6,268 Supporters

$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
39.5% of Goal | left

Support:

Recommend
 
 Thumb up
 Hide
10 Posts

The Lord of the Rings: The Card Game» Forums » General

Subject: Khazad-Dum Availability rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Joey Sullivan
msg tools
Anyone know when or if Khazad-Dum expansion will be available again or is it out of print? It's currently priced at a couple hundred dollars.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hedyn Brand
Norway
Oslo
Lethargy
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It's at the printer now. There are 3 left at Miniature Market, so you can still get it in the US.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Walt B
msg tools
mbmb
Bocephus0178 wrote:
Anyone know when or if Khazad-Dum expansion will be available again or is it out of print? It's currently priced at a couple hundred dollars.


Looking myself.. unfortunately I was new last few weeks ago when it was suggested I better grab the last one from miniature market.
I waited a day and it was gone. Didn't realize it was the last copy on the planet lol!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hedyn Brand
Norway
Oslo
Lethargy
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I keep seeing new copies resurface at various places. Better keep a notification up in the places supporting that
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick
United States
Saint Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
Btȝ patrem nrum, Benedictum
mbmbmbmbmb
My FLGS may have a copy I can get you for MSRP + Shipping, just saying. (I hope that's ok
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
C D

Dallas
Texas
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I Believe Funagain games has some still, and not at an outrageous price... I've bought from them before

https://www.funagain.com/search/go?tier=0&w=lord+of+the+ring...
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Walt B
msg tools
mbmb
gnurf wrote:
It's at the printer now. There are 3 left at Miniature Market, so you can still get it in the US.


Apparently it's actually out if stock.
Add to Cart screen shows out
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hedyn Brand
Norway
Oslo
Lethargy
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
They had three when I posted

Numbers subject to chronological pressures.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Walt B
msg tools
mbmb
Frogfan4 wrote:
I Believe Funagain games has some still, and not at an outrageous price... I've bought from them before

https://www.funagain.com/search/go?tier=0&w=lord+of+the+ring...


No sir...add to Cart. = Nada
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joey Sullivan
msg tools
Khazad dum back available 18 Aug
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.