4 Posts

Sushi Go Party!» Forums » Rules

Subject: Uramaki and 2 players rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
John Rudolph
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
How does the Uramaki work with 2 players? If I get to 10 first can I then get to 10 again and score 2nd place points? It seems like it since the rules say you can score multiple times in a round.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Rau
Canada
Saskatoon
Saskatchewan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
That is how we play it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Timothy Smith
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Yup, that's how it goes. You don't even need the full 10 if places remain untaken by the end of the round.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Cleek
United States
New York
flag msg tools
windkirby wrote:
Yup, that's how it goes. You don't even need the full 10 if places remain untaken by the end of the round.

Important to note that only the top unclaimed place can be scored at the end of the round. If first has already been taken and discarded, and at the end plyr A has 5 rolls and plyr B has 3 rolls, only plyr A scores 5 for 2nd. Plyr B doesn't also score 2 for 3rd. Likewise, if plyr A put down a 5 and 3 (8 total), and there is only one other uramaki, he should try not to take it because he still scores 8 at the end, and plyr B scores zero. This is a strong blocking technique in 2p.

(in fact, I think a little too strong in 2p only. So, for 2p only, we play a race to 8, and score 7, 4, 2 for 1st, 2nd, 3rd, respectively)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.