The Lord of the Rings: The Card Game» Forums » General

Subject: The G.I.L.F. Deck rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Tom N
msg tools
mb
http://ringsdb.com/decklist/view/2280/the-g-i-l-f-deck-1.0

It's a Galadriel-themed secrecy, Victory display deck.

Hope you guys like it!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom N
msg tools
mb
There's nothing more fun in this entire game than playing "The Door is Closed".
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Walton
United States
Ada
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Looks really fun! At first I was surprised not to see Mirror or Elven Light but once I saw what you were up to I don't know what you would take out for them. Next time I'm on OCTGN I'll give it a go!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robbie M.
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
toliveischrist77 wrote:
Looks really fun! At first I was surprised not to see Mirror or Elven Light but once I saw what you were up to I don't know what you would take out for them. Next time I'm on OCTGN I'll give it a go!

Would it be worth the effort to make room for Gandalf?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom N
msg tools
mb
roborob wrote:
toliveischrist77 wrote:

Would it be worth the effort to make room for Gandalf?

I mentioned that In the deck description. I went with keen as lances for purely thematic reasons but if I was optimizing the deck I'd replace them with Gandalf.

I should mention after more place-testing I found the steward/good harvest cards unnecessary. I had too many resources all the time so I got rid of those 6 cards and added glorfindel ally, light of valinor, 3 northern trackers and a galadrim's greeting.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Walton
United States
Ada
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just took it for a spin against Across the Ettenmoors. Absolutely crushed it! Tons of resources, allies ramped up quickly, threat was super low the whole time. I think I finished the game will most of my allies on the table and threat at 11. Tons of fun. Thanks again for sharing!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.