$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
48.4% of Goal | left

Support:

Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
5 Posts

Dark Moon» Forums » General

Subject: The perfect soundtrack to set the mood while playing "Dark Moon" is..... rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dan Caram
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
I don't usually have background music on while playing a boardgame, but Dark Moon is greatly enhanced by playing the soundtrack from the movie Gravity. Plus - If you have Amazon Prime, you can listen to it for free! Put it on your bluetooth speaker, turn it up, and get ready to take this game to a whole new level. It doesn't matter if you liked the movie, hated the movie, or didn't see the movie, this soundtrack is perfect. If Stronghold games had commissioned someone to make a soundtrack for this game, they couldn't have done better - It's edgy, outer space, paranoid, cool. Everyone who was playing it agreed.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ray Greenley
United States
Harleysville
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Greetings Commander
mbmbmbmbmb
I've been looking for the right soundtrack for Dark Moon. Thanks for the suggestion! I'll definitely check it out.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gary Masters
England
flag msg tools
#!STRING_NOT_FOUND!#
badge
Son of Jor-El
mbmbmbmbmb
There's a few good ones on here http://tabletopaudio.com/ but "Orbital Platform" or "Starship Bridge" suit Dark Moon quite nicely

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Caram
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Your welcome. Let me know how it works out. I didn't notice until I posted the "Gravity" picture how similar it is to the "Dark Moon" box cover. Almost as though it was meant to be...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erwin Anciano
Philippines
flag msg tools
Try also the Alien Isolation OST.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.