Subject: 2nd update, new art ideas rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
chris britton
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
mb
2nd update is out, some changes to card art being planned. Book will stay sketch art, player mats, items, will be district z style art.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Randall COBB
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

I think this was an excellent compromise between the 2 options. Of course I was partial to the district z/slaughterville style, so I probably would like this! whistle
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
chris britton
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
mb
I too liked the d-z style art, however I think its nice leaving the book I sketches, as if it was a personal chronicle.

Its going to be tough waiting to get this game in hand.

I remember decades ago reading "which way" novels.

This immerses you in that struggle.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kitkat Denchy
msg tools
Excellent comparison.

I can't wait either! A Christmas present from me to Me!

The art compromise was definitely a genius idea. Love it so much more.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
chris britton
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
mb
agreed on the compromise. That way players of the original DZ see something familiar, and fans of the sketch art still have the story book.

Mine will also be a me to me christmass present. We just need to get more people involved and get some stretch goals unlocked. In the original DZ, there was more content from stretch goals than the game originally was designed with.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Brown
United States
Pine Grove
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I just got a post from George about the new art for the Companion and Item cards. They look pretty cool and should show in the next update (and of course on the KS page soon). I will grab them and post them here ASAP.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tiffany Reynolds
United States
Chantilly
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I am also a fan of the new art, which I didn't realize had changed. I originally just "starred" the Kickstarter, because I wasn't really a fan of what I saw right away and wanted to look at it closer, later. This morning I checked again and was much happier with the look! Here's hoping we can get some of those stretch goals!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Loren Carpitella
Italy
flag msg tools
I like it even better, now! It was a good idea!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.