Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mark Wilson
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Due to a disability in my hand I am not able to paint with a brush. I have been able to paint some smaller games figures one solid color using spray paint. I know that may offend some, but its what I can do and I'm happy with it.

I am excited to receive this game this week and wonder if it's doable to paint different groups, separate colors?

So if you could paint each group, faction, genre one color, what would the be. It seems most are green so I was hoping to add some designation.

Thoughts?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Allan Doyle

Virginia
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm of the opinion it is not needed. The models are molded in in a color depending on their region. Green for Fae Woods. Red for Dragonback Peaks. Purple for Glauerdoom Moor. Blue for Frostbyte Reach.

If anything, I would paint just the bases and group them per spawn point.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonah Rees
Wales
Cardiff
South Wales
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I agree with Allan. If you're not a painter then you could get away without painting them because they're different colour plastic anyway. However, if you would like to paint then fen's suggestions are all solid.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.