Legendary: Civil War» Forums » Rules

Subject: Spreading Nanovirus rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Adam Steele
United States
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
Spreading Nanovirus can be manually passed around, and there are numerous abilities that trigger upon gaining wounds. Take a Bullet for the Team and Soulsword Colossus, for example, are the exact same ability. Obviously, if I have both in my hand, I could use Spreading Nanovirus, trigger Take a Bullet, draw 2 cards and still have the wound in hand. Would I then be able to use it again to trigger a second Take a Bullet (or just pass it), or am I stuck with it?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan
United States
Forsyth
Il
flag msg tools
mbmb
Take a Bullet prevents a player from gaining a Wound. So I would think that it would just stop the Nanovirus from moving that turn. Whoever had it is stuck with it.

*Edit* I think I misread your question lol. I actually want to say that the way it is written, you can keep trying to Heal/Pass it as long as you have the Nanovirus. So you COULD trigger as many Take a Bullet cards as you can and still get rid of it at the end.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Davy Ashleydale
United States
Oakland
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It would be nice if you could include the exact wordings on the cards that you have questions about. Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.