Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Baker Odom
United States
Bluffton
South Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Here's hoping FFG will incorporate some form of scoring into an app update. Even if it's nothing more than to show how many turns it took the investigators to get to the end of the scenario (though I would imagine there could be other stats included as well). It'd be nice to be able to try to beat your best playthrough of a scenario.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ghost Mercenary
msg tools
Actually... I like that idea a lot. A short summary for score. How much damage was taken, horrors seen,tests failed, monsters killed or so. Could be nice and artificially add replay incentives.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
We apologise for the inconvenience
United Kingdom
Outside of the Asylum
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, can't hurt replay. I like it

No point going as far as online leaderboards, since people could just enter anything into the app without actually playing, but for comparing your own local games it could work nicely.

Maybe submit a suggestion to FFG, if you haven't already.

I imagine they'll have their hands full with fixes for the time being, but you never know. I did similar with keyboard shortcuts on the XCOM app, and they did eventually make it in there. They certainly appreciate any feedback anyway.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.