Subject: So now that they are mailing out rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Pontifex Maximus
United States
CA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
...anyone get theirs yet? Any one? Bueller, Bueller?

Seriously, pipe up when you get yours.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh
United States
Santa Rosa
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have a delivery coming from USPS from VA on Monday... hoping it's BoB..
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phil Bordelon

Lenoir
North Carolina
msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Kumitedad wrote:
...anyone get theirs yet? Any one? Bueller, Bueller?

Seriously, pipe up when you get yours.

Got mine in today in Lenoir, North Carolina. :)

Edit: Figured location might be useful.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Doug Adams
Australia
Oakleigh
Victoria
flag msg tools
NASA Dawn approaching Ceres
mbmbmbmbmb
Aubry, Bordelon.... this Adams is hopeful.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Cairo
United States
Brookville
Ohio
flag msg tools
Playing Wargames Since 1976 (image from Rand Games Associates)
mbmbmbmbmb
My Kickstarter package arrived today!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
George Curtiss
United States
Dothan
Alabama
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm hoping mine arrives tomorrow.

Two guys have posted on the BoB kickstarter page that their packages arrived without any shock-absorbing material to protect the game boxes inside. One seemed OK with a little wear and one said that the games' boxes got pretty beat up at least at the corners.

Any word on this from you lucky early birds?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aswin Agastya
Indonesia
Bekasi
Jawa Barat
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, I think mine was among the ones sent out first (seeing how the status on KS changed), but I'm on the other side of the world...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh
United States
Santa Rosa
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Mine came in a large priority mail flat rate box (the 1 foot cubed one). The games pretty much fill the box in 2 dimensions with about an inch or two of space on each side of the other dimension (the sides). No packing materials. My box was a bit dented on one corner, but the game boxes and their contents are pristine. Mine traveled cross country from VA to CA. We usually get the most damage on UPS deliveries and much less so on USPS.

If you only have minor damage and dont need replacement parts, all USPS priority mail comes with $50 of insurance automatically and the receiver can submit an insurance claim (it used to be that you had to go through the shipper, but they changed that policy at some point). I had that happen with another game (51st State). There was a puncture through the shipping box and the game box (though no contents were damaged). I submitted a claim directly to USPS and uploaded 2 pictures to show the damage and a couple weeks later I got a $10 check in the mail.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Doug Adams
Australia
Oakleigh
Victoria
flag msg tools
NASA Dawn approaching Ceres
mbmbmbmbmb
Sevej wrote:
Well, I think mine was among the ones sent out first (seeing how the status on KS changed), but I'm on the other side of the world...

What does this mean? Is there something you can monitor there.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aswin Agastya
Indonesia
Bekasi
Jawa Barat
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
dougadamsau wrote:
Sevej wrote:

What does this mean? Is there something you can monitor there.

I think one or two updates ago they said they're going to update the status in your KS page:

"Because we ship in batch labels YOU WILL NOT BE RECEIVING A SHIPPING NOTICE. However, on the kickstarter page, when we print your label I move your order from Pending to Reward Delivered."
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Pardoe
United States
Houston
Texas
flag msg tools
mb
Sevej wrote:
I think one or two updates ago they said they're going to update the status in your KS page:

"Because we ship in batch labels YOU WILL NOT BE RECEIVING A SHIPPING NOTICE. However, on the kickstarter page, when we print your label I move your order from Pending to Reward Delivered."

Actually, every KS pledge regardless of status says "reward delivered". That part of "view pledge" is a section where you can mark an item as received once it is delivered.

In the comments to Update #35 (announcing the shipment of the first 100 games, the Worthies did answer the question if users will see the status change:

Worthington Publishing wrote:
No, it is an admin item for us, but it lets us know when we shipped and that we have shipped.

TL;DR: You can't see the status change on your KS pledge page.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bob
United States
flag msg tools
We've done the impossible, and that makes us mighty.
badge
Ten percent of nothing is, let me do the math here, nothing into nothing, carry the nothin'...
mbmbmbmbmb
My copy (along with the other revised BoB games) arrived yesterday (Nebraska). thumbsup
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dean Halley
msg tools
I live near Portland OR and got all three games today. They are great looking. The Battle Manuel is a work of art. I will break out TA once my game table is freed up from play testing the scenarios for Old Breed South Pacific.

To much BoB goodies all at once.

Dean Halley
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charlie 40
United States
in the flight path of McGuire AFB
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Mine arrived in NJ yesterday afternoon. I bought all 3 games. I had Ghost Panzer already. I am pleased with the contents - revised rules, counters look good, bonus counters, Battle manual, the whole 9 yards. Double thumbs up for Worthington.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Kloepfer
United States
Yakima
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello! Received mine today -- nice large package! Sadly, the Ghost Panzer game on the bottom of the box got punctured in shipment (there was no packing material at all). Haven't opened it yet to see if contents are damaged, but a decent hole through outer box, plastic, and game box.

Excited to break it out, just have to survive work this weekend.

I live in Washington state, BTW.

Ryan
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bob
United States
Apollo Beach
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Arrived in North Florida yesterday afternoon.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Douglas Bailey
United States
Waltham
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I got mine on Wednesday. Shipping box was a little crumpled, but all three of the games (and the extras) were undamaged inside.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Janik-Jones
Canada
Waterloo
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Slywester Janik, awarded the Krzyż Walecznych (Polish Cross of Valour), August 1944
mbmbmbmbmb
Stupid, slow Canada Post.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Russ Williams
Poland
Wrocław
Dolny Śląsk
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
DaveyJJ wrote:

Hey, at least you're in an adjacent country!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J Emmett
Canada
Surrey
BC
flag msg tools
Win it or bin it
badge
Win it or bin it
mbmbmbmbmb
Mentioned in another BoB game thread (I can't keep track), I got mine yesterday, but had to pay CA$30 customs. One corner of the TA box was pushed in, victim of being the game on top, but it's just cosmetic. SE and GP are totally undamaged.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Narff
msg tools
Same here but in France : I got package today but had to pay 47€ of customs, and one corner of the box of Ghost Panzer is pushed in (it was in the bottom of the package), and the top of the Screaming Eagle one a little bit pushed too (it was on top of the package) but I don't think it's too serious, and Texas Arrow is totally undamaged. I'll check all of this later but I don't worry too much, what's important is what's inside

If I may ask... What are this custom rights ? (It's the first time I receive a shipment like this, so it's the first time I encounter that )

But I'm so happy to finally received all of this !! Everything looks wonderful, that's so great !

(oh, you made a mistake in the spelling of my city (first letter ), but at least shipment arrived without trouble ! )
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Janik-Jones
Canada
Waterloo
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Slywester Janik, awarded the Krzyż Walecznych (Polish Cross of Valour), August 1944
mbmbmbmbmb
Still nothing. And I'm pretty certain mine was one of the first 100 batch to have been mailed.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gil Winters
Australia
Brisbane
QLD
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Got mine today (Brisbane, Australia) - nothing damaged, everything looks great, an upgrade from my original Band of Brothers: Screaming Eagles for sure.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Janik-Jones
Canada
Waterloo
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Gil Winters wrote:
Got mine today (Brisbane, Australia) - nothing damaged, everything looks great, an upgrade from my original Band of Brothers: Screaming Eagles for sure.

That's it. I'm flying to Brisbane to play with Gil, if mine doesn't arrive today.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Ellis
United Kingdom
Newcastle upon Tyne
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Not got mine yet. Anyone else in the UK received their copy???

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.