Subject: Aedui Battle Query rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Andrew Wallwork
United Kingdom
Somerset
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have a situation where it is the Aedui bots turn and they can battle as they are in a region with 4 Aedui warbands and 1 Averni warband and 2 allies. But I just want to know if I am interpreting the battle box on the flowchart correctly. The second bullet says "Then, where enemy will take losses, at least as many as Aedui". With 4 warbands and only 1 defender the Aedui won't take any losses so can I still do the battle? The Averni will take 1 loss so I figure that meets the at least as many rule.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Didier Renard
France
Saint-Louis
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Correct Andrew, the Aedui would not suffer any loss here so they will battle to remove 1 ally (one of them at least must be Arveni's).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Wallwork
United Kingdom
Somerset
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks Didier. One Arveni Ally removed
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Niko
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Note that the Arverni will need to retreat for you to remove only an ally. If the Arverni stay then the warband and an ally will be removed.

This will also have an impact on whether the Aedui warbands will end up revealed or not.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.