GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters: 126.34

7,507 Supporters

$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
47.3% of Goal | left

Support:

Robbie Lyons
Ireland
flag msg tools
So today is the last day of GenCon and we've seen all sorts of new Brimstone stuff. Forbidden Fortress has been announced, and I think everything mentioned in this thread (https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1616314/stuff-sale-gencon) has found its way to eBay at eye-watering prices.

Everything but the big-ticket item: Trederra. So my question to people who were lucky enough to attend...is it actually out? Is it the retail version, with plans to release sometime soon? Is it just a pickup for KS backers? Do you yourself have a copy? I've heard almost nothing about it.

My other question is for people who remember last year's GenCon...the stuff available for preview purchase there, the Burrower, Harvesters etc...how soon after GenCon were they available on FFP's online store? I ask because outside GenCon and eBay, that's where I'll be getting them and I'd like to know how much time I have to save/how quickly they'll go once they go up.

Cheers everyone!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
For Trederra I was told next month it will be available in retail.

For everything else it will be staggered release pushed through next year some time. I asked early next year or later in the year. They wouldn't commit to a time frame on that.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lou Michalski
United States
West Homestead
PA
flag msg tools
Trederra is in the wild, an unboxing was done on the shadows of brimstone face book community group. Not sure if anyone is selling it yet on ebay, or if ffp will have any available for sale when they get back from gencon.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gerald Robinson
United States
Kenosha
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
Jack of All Games
mbmbmbmbmb
Trederra was for sale at GenCon along with about 6 new characters.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.