Support:

Todd Goff
United States
Aiken
South Carolina
flag msg tools
Clemson Tigers!!
mbmbmbmbmb
When is this going to be released on iOS? It was listed as "July" but now it just says "coming soon".

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Byron Campbell
United States
Valencia
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The Obsidian forums say "by the end of August."
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd Goff
United States
Aiken
South Carolina
flag msg tools
Clemson Tigers!!
mbmbmbmbmb
kittenhoarder wrote:

Great. I hope so. I've got 2 different parties waiting to move forward.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lord Malachi
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Ugg FASTER RELEASES!!!

I actually upgraded my iPad because my old iPad Mini (with an A5 chip) was having major problems with the "Here Comes the Flood" scenario of The Hook Mountain Massacre. Not to mention the countless crashes I experienced. Got the new one, and it's been SINGING along. Finished Hook Mountain and BAM! No more adventures!

Actually been going through and doing the Advanced/Legendary adventures with my party rather than start a new one, which has been pretty fun!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Turner
Australia
Melbourne
VIC
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
kittenhoarder wrote:

Well, they are pushing that deadline pretty tight

No doubt there will be an app update just before midnight... to change it to "by the end of September."

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
kevan sumner
Canada
Brandon
Manitoba
flag msg tools
Join us in June for Manitoba's longest-running game convention! www.prairiecon.com
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm feeling like a fool for purchasing the entire Rise of the Runelords up front. For an experienced developer with a well-known property, this app comes off as amateurish with the incessant glitches. And now they've blown the planned release date of AP4 by more than two months. If they hadn't sufficiently developed all the APs, they never should have set the monthly release schedule that they promised when the app was first released.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Schwarz
Germany
Frankfurt
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
As far as I understood Obsidian had some problems with the code they used to create the different scenarios and they had to refactor it.
I remeber that they said, that this takes more time than they thought, but that the following adventures will come out much faster once they are done with the refactoring.

I also purchased the complete Path up front, but I don't feel like a fool. Sure, I'm not happy with all these delays and also with the bugs which are still present (and let some cards not work or work in a different way), but I still have hope that Obsidian will finisch RotRL.
But I'm concerned if they will do the other Adventure Pathes, which I really, really hoped for.... soblue
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Conner
United States
Cypress
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It's pretty sad that the latest update seems to have more game breaking bugs than the original release (for me anyways). I've already hit a few progression breaks that rarely happened to me before. I think all the bugs and adventure pack delays are going to hurt their chances for success with the game, and I'm very skeptical we'll see S&S and WotR. A lot of people have regrets about spending $25 on the half finished app, so they won't be so quick to do the same with the next adventure path(s), if there is one. It's unfortunate that Paizo picked the wrong partner for the digital version.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andris Slisans
Latvia
Kekava
Kekavas novads
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
AD4 is available for me for purchase. But app is broken now. I can't start any scenario because app freezes on loading screen. At least quest mode works.
Am I only one? (Android phone S7Edge)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
kevan sumner
Canada
Brandon
Manitoba
flag msg tools
Join us in June for Manitoba's longest-running game convention! www.prairiecon.com
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I made it through 3 scenarios before I came across a screen freeze that has locked my party in the middle of an scenario. Can't forfeit the scenario and it even loads up as a frozen screen on another device.

So in other words the quality of AD4 is pretty much on par with previous ADs. You'd think that a delay of more than 3 months from the promised release date of AD4 would have allowed them to do some playtesting and bug fixing.

Obsidian has bungled their management of this app from day 1. The only thing that they're doing well is marketing it so that more suckers pay money for a bug-ridden app.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd Warnken
United States
Harrison
Ohio
flag msg tools
I'm not crazy. My mother had me tested.
badge
Happy grandfather!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
I had some issues but successfully took three parties all the way through it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.