Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Johan
Netherlands
Sint-Oedenrode
Noord-Brabant
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Are you also so eager to finally get your hands on the list of lists, the one and only Spiel 2016 Preview by W. Eric Martin? The waiting is almost over.
T minus x and counting...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eddy Sterckx
Belgium
Vilvoorde
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
It's up :

http://boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/193588/spiel-2016-preview

edit : for those who haven't seen it yet : Merz-Verlag have their own list of games for Spiel - it's 2 weeks old by now, but should be updated later today.

http://www.merz-verlag.com/neuheiten.html

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven De Tavernier
Belgium
ELLEZELLES
Hainaut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ALL HAIL THE LIST !! wow
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
André Heines
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Subscribed!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Johan
Netherlands
Sint-Oedenrode
Noord-Brabant
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Last week the message below was posted on the SPIEL Facebook site:

"Puh, nur noch 65 Tage bis zur SPIEL '16 und so viele Neuheiten. Im Moment schaffen wir es leider nicht, die Neuheitenliste wöchentlich zu aktualisieren. Bis jetzt sind es schon fast 1.200 neue Spiele, die in den letzten Tagen gemeldet wurden. Hier sind allein drei Mann mit der Eingabe beschäftigt, die dann auch noch in den nächsten zwei Wochen Korrektur gelesen werden muss. Es wird also bis etwa Anfang September dauern, bis wir die nächste Liste online stellen können. Es tut uns wirklich leid."

It says a team of three is not able to make a weekly update of Merz Verlag's list of new releases because over the last couple of days 1200 new games were reported. They postpone the next update to early september. Poor Eric. Is he updating the preview all alone?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jaap K
Netherlands
Utrecht
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Previous years there was also a 'most thumbed games' list. Is it there again this year, or at least, will it be there?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vincent
Netherlands
Arnhem
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Jk_W wrote:
Previous years there was also a 'most thumbed games' list. Is it there again this year, or at least, will it be there?

Not sure if it was last year or the year before but, but there were some 'isues' with that list. But I thought someone created a PDF?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jakob Bavnshøj
Denmark
Brøndum
DK-9500 Hobro
flag msg tools
designer
NOW
badge
Visit us at www.osterskov.dk
mbmbmbmbmb
There is a collection of lists here: Essen 2016 collection of lists

The PDF you are talking about is probably this: http://plind.dk/downloads/essen2016.pdf

It gets updated weekly.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel B-G
United Kingdom
Leeds
W Yorks
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
the_vinman wrote:
Jk_W wrote:

Not sure if it was last year or the year before but, but there were some 'isues' with that list. But I thought someone created a PDF?

I did that last year but I'm restricting my BGG intake quite a lot at the moment so won't be in a position to do it again this year. To be clear, there were some methodological debates last year, but nothing major. The year before was when we saw the more salubrious issues (though I have no intention of spreading what may well be hearsay).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marion
msg tools
Just do it!
badge
Enjoy... LIFE!
mbmbmbmbmb
Is there a plan for the Halls already?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Morten K
Denmark
flag msg tools
mb
The auction geeklist is also up: https://www.boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/211885/essen-2016-no-...?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stijn Hommes
Netherlands
Dordrecht
Zuid Holland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Does anyone know how Eric Martin included the publisher names in the Preview Geeklist, without numbering them like the games?

Am I overlooking something or is it a setting that's unavailable to me?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel B-G
United Kingdom
Leeds
W Yorks
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
anonymousmagic wrote:
Does anyone know how Eric Martin included the publisher names in the Preview Geeklist, without numbering them like the games?

Am I overlooking something or is it a setting that's unavailable to me?

This is a special geeklist. Apparently the code is a little unstable and they only want mods to be able to use them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.