Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Stefano Castelli
Italy
Rome
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb

Thanks a lot to every gamer who chosen to have fun with potions and marbles!

Hope you enjoy the game!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Aull
United States
Owensboro
KY
flag msg tools
Gamer Without a Cause
mbmbmbmbmb
Man this reminds me of how... empty... the ticket case was this year.

both saturday & sunday there were only the box of b-sieged, box of world of smog and a few dawn of war figures.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick E
United States
South Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Here's hoping everyone else will FINALLY be able to buy a copy soon? I sure didn't expect to be waiting this long when the news broke that CMoN would be bringing the game to the US. I am still so eager to play this.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Chamberland
United States
Charlotte
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hillean wrote:
Man this reminds me of how... empty... the ticket case was this year.

both saturday & sunday there were only the box of b-sieged, box of world of smog and a few dawn of war figures.

CMON made a VERY bad change to their promo policy this year.

Last year we received one promo ticket for every $25 in purchased product. A great system to entice people to buy CMON games. This year we received one promo ticket for every $25 in purchased product, but only for "older games" - the games that had the promos. The promos lasted well into Saturday last year so this change should have made them last well into Sunday. They didn't because...

CMON put a promo ticket into every Gen Con coupon book. Theoretically, that's a free promo for each of the 60,000+ attendees. People gathered all the CMON tickets from their friends' coupon books to turn in. At a Saturday event, I was told the coupon books were available with no limitation so it's likely people got multiple coupon books to pull the tickets from. End result was Arcadia Quest and Blood Rage promos gone by end of Thursday and almost nothing left by end of Friday.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.