Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Frank Jordan
United States
Marlborough
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mb
I dusted this game off the shelf a couple of months ago (June 22nd of course) and felt like I had to put some color on this map. About 40 years ago I colored the rivers blue and the mountains brown but it was a pretty poor job; the best I could do at the time. Now, with computer graphics available I wanted to try again. After several weeks of work I put it together in a ZunTzu gamebox module. (I don't know how to make a Vassal module.) I thought it came out pretty well.

For those of you who don't use ZunTzu, but might find the files to be interesting or useful, I wanted to submit these files right here on BGG. Unfortunately their rules seem to exclude large images files. So I put them in a zip file at MediaFire at this linK:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/2r53560nascv6r2/Barbarossa...

The colored map is there along with two sets of counters (one with 3d shading for computer display, and one without for printing, 10 scenario cards, and other play aids. The counters are 600dpi so they're pretty sharp. You can get a good idea of what they are by looking at the screen captures I posted in the Barbarossa images section here.

Any feedback on these would be appreciated. Thanks. --Frank

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.