46.6% of Goal | left

Support:

Greg Infi
United States
Redmond
Washington
flag msg tools
mb
Some images on BGG show the German edition tiles having a very dark background (almost black) whereas the US edition has much lighter blue background. Do they really differ that much in color or is it just the camera? See the difference below:

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pasi Ojala
Finland
Tampere
flag msg tools
Get the Imperial Assault Campaign module for Vassal from http://www.vassalengine.org/wiki/Module:Star_Wars:_Imperial_Assault
badge
The next total solar eclipse holiday in 2017 in the USA.
mbmbmbmbmb
I would say you can't say from the images. The lower one is overexposed, and the top one slightly underexposed or with some dynamic correction. The combination of the lighting and color balance can also affect the result.

My copy (contest reward) seems somewhere in-between to my eye, which tells both could be 'real'.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andre Bronswijk
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Don't trust pictures!

I have both versions here, and the colours are nearly the same. There is a very small difference, but you don't see this difference at the first glance, just if you look for it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.