Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Chad McLaren
United States
Paducah
KY - Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Quick question regarding running away. If you run away during a showdown and make it back to the settlement, are you considered a "returning survivor"? Glossary says a survivor is returning if he "endured" it.

FWIW I actually DONT want them to be considered returning, as I'm trying to get rid of Bone Witch by just having one survivor have to roll on the table as opposed to all four.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
S W
msg tools
Glossary entry (and main rules page 80) speaks of enduring the showdown. RAW, if you never made it to the showdown, you didn't endure it so are not s returning survivor.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stevenson Junior
Czech Republic
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Rules state that: "It is possible to have no returning survivors if all survivors perished during the hunt or showdown."

We take it as "the one who took [whatever long] part of the showdown and has returned from it" has "endured it" and is, therefore, "returning survivor". Including turn 1 runaways.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chad McLaren
United States
Paducah
KY - Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Ya thats what i figured. Also it would be weird because if they werent returning survivors they technically wouldnt recover armor points and lose tokens, which isnt right. So instead, I let 3 of my poor survivors get trampled on repeatedly until only one remained. Killed the antelope and then rolled a 10 on the bone *itch! She goneď

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.