Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ben Rostoker
Canada
North York
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've seen pictures of the board for this game as a paper fold out map and as a two part mounted board. If I were to order this game from Nuts!'s website, would I get a mounted board?

Thanks for the response. I've been looking into this game for a looong while now, and with the sale going on this is finally a feasible purchase for me in Canada.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John McD
Scotland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
werefish wrote:
I've seen pictures of the board for this game as a paper fold out map and as a two part mounted board. If I were to order this game from Nuts!'s website, would I get a mounted board?

Thanks for the response. I've been looking into this game for a looong while now, and with the sale going on this is finally a feasible purchase for me in Canada.

The copy I have is paper. I guess mounted boards are a fan made thing because I don't think I've ever seen a mounted board for this from Nuts!

If there is one though, I'd order it!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim F
United Kingdom
Birmingham
West Midlands
flag msg tools
Fresh start Fresh bananas
badge
Ashwin in thoughtful mood
mb

If the board was mounted I would be fairly certain they would mention it in their blurb. Mine is paper.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Rostoker
Canada
North York
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the response guys. For what its worth I also prefer mounted boards to paper - makes it way easier to play in my experience.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John McD
Scotland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
werefish wrote:
Thanks for the response guys. For what its worth I also prefer mounted boards to paper - makes it way easier to play in my experience.

A sheet of perspex can work wonders and cheaply converting any number of paper maps into something mounted in feel. It's not quite the same, but worth thinking about.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim F
United Kingdom
Birmingham
West Midlands
flag msg tools
Fresh start Fresh bananas
badge
Ashwin in thoughtful mood
mb

Agreed. I probably prefer perspex on a paper map but appreciate other opinions may vary.

That said, if I am playing a game away from home, mounted is useful as I don't have to lug the bloomin' perspex around with me.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.