Subject: When does the game end? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Yani
Switzerland
Zürich
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Does the game end when the specified number of primary+secondary contracts are completed (eg. 4 for 2 players), or when just the primary ones are completed?

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
O' Ibb
Ireland
Donegal
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
IIRC the game ends as soon as (in a 2 player game) the 4th contract is claimed - i.e. the fourth card is taken from the map. That number varies on player count. I may be wrong.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan K
United States
Tucson
Arizona
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Ibbo wrote:
IIRC the game ends as soon as (in a 2 player game) the 4th contract is claimed - i.e. the fourth card is taken from the map. That number varies on player count. I may be wrong.

The game ended is triggered when The number of contract cards that have been claimed from the table equals two more than the number of players in the game. (Ex. 6 cards for a 4P game.) You can only claim a new contract card after you have completed a secondary contract on your currently active contract card.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.