Subject: How to use the Critical Hits boxes on the unit cards rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Andreas Davour
Canada
flag msg tools
mb
Hi

I posted this on the official forums as well, but I thought it might be a simple issue anyone could answer...

I see when I look at the new unit cards that there's a small table on those for critical hits, with 1 bubble for Engine hit, and 4 bubbles for Weapons, Fire Control and MP. I find no mention in the rules that there are those kind of limits on how many hits of a kind you can take.

Also, looking at the table for critical hits there are no clear correlation between the number of entries there and those bubbles either. What gives?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ranger Rob
United States
Maine
flag msg tools
Keeper of the *** Marvel Master Database *** A custom card directory for Marvel Legendary.
badge
Find the Marvel Master Database in the Variants section of the Marvel Legendary Forums.
mbmbmbmbmb
The 2nd engine hit kills the mech. Think this is in the crit description. So only need one bubble.

The others stack and if you manage to get more than 4 and the mech is still alive...you have broken the bell-curve.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andreas Davour
Canada
flag msg tools
mb
Thanks Ranger Rob!

It was true that the Engine crit was actually specified in the description, the second destroy the mech.

I'm not that good with probabilities, so that you could infer the 4 boxes/bubbles from the bell curve had not occurred to me. I kind of feel it would have been nice to had Catalyst spell it out.

Many thanks for helping me out. I really dig this take on BT and it will see more play on my table in the future.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.