T.I.M.E Stories» Forums » General

Subject: Expansion Deck Storage Options? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dr. Saari
United States
flag msg tools
mb
I think I saw I thread on this somewhere, but I couldn't find it again. Apologies if this is redundant.

Has anyone figured out a good storage option for the expansion decks? Given the size of the expansion boxes, it's disappointing that they don't have a space to hold the deck in place inside. I know you can fit two decks inside the original box. My second space in it is taken by one of the fan print and plays. I have since printed out two more fan expansions. I'm wondering if anyone has found a perfect storage case out there. On the Small World board, for example, someone found a perfect case for all tiles and expansions on Amazon. That's kind of what I'm looking for here.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dr. Saari
United States
flag msg tools
mb
I'm thinking about something like this:
https://www.amazon.com/Vaultz-Locking-Acrylic-Inches-VZ00207...

This would presumably hold a few expansions.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steph Pearce
United States
Warren
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Any container made for 3x5 index cards works pretty well.

They sell cheap containers like the one you pictured at Walmart. I've used those as well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dr. Saari
United States
flag msg tools
mb
Thanks for the tip. I was actually looking at 4x6 options, but it does seem like they should fit in 3x5 boxes.

More importantly, however, can you share a link to print and play the Pariah, Missouri option? I never heard of that one before. I have the others in your picture.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tobi Wagner
Germany
Ludwigsburg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
http://decadebrothers.com/2016/05/03/playtesting-time-storie...

But I guess there is an updated version, you have to ask the author.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.