Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Adam Hostetler
United States
Warminster
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
So, I just added our first play of TIME Stories: The Marcy Case. I was surprised to see that the play didn't show up as a play of the base TIME Stories game.

Just wondering if anyone had any thoughts on this. I'd personally like to see it changed so that my TIME Stories plays actually show how many times I've played it. But I also dont' want to make 2 plays look like 1 by logging a play with both the expansion and the base game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John
United Kingdom
Southampton
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If you look on Friendless' Stats Site then it'll show you the plays of TIME Stories = base game + expansion plays. There are two exceptions:

1. If the expansion expands more than one thing then it can't work it out (unless you log a play of the base game on the same day).
2. If you actually play the base game then base game + expansion on the same day and only log two plays then it'll combine them.

Here's my stats page:

http://friendlessstats.dtdns.net/dynamic/choose/zabdiel/pogo...

My plays of Race for the Galaxy = Race for the Galaxy + Race for the Galaxy: Alien Artifacts + Race for the Galaxy: The Gathering Storm. Race for the Galaxy: Rebel vs Imperium is not included since it expands both Race for the Galaxy & The Gathering Storm.

P.S. You need to email friendless.farrell@gmail.com with your BoardGameGeek user ID if you'd like to be on the list.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mortego

New Kensington
Pennsylvania
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
slydog75 wrote:
So, I just added our first play of TIME Stories: The Marcy Case. I was surprised to see that the play didn't show up as a play of the base TIME Stories game.

Just wondering if anyone had any thoughts on this. I'd personally like to see it changed so that my TIME Stories plays actually show how many times I've played it. But I also dont' want to make 2 plays look like 1 by logging a play with both the expansion and the base game.

I always log base games and then put in the notes if I used an expansion or not.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.