Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Quinn Swanger
United States
Holly Springs
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Would someone be so kind as to tell me the dimensions of the dice in this game? I would like to be able to find (as close as possible) a matching pair of white dice to go along with the black dice that are in the box so that both players will have their own.

Thank you in advance,

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrea Stadler
Germany
Guenzburg
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Each edge has the size of 14mm.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Quinn Swanger
United States
Holly Springs
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
huchandfriends wrote:
Each edge has the size of 14mm.

Thanks. It's interesting though ...
I had an employee from a game store measure it and he told me they were 12mm! So, I wonder what the size really is. In any case, I now have 2 sets of black and white 16mm (rounded corner) replacement dice.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steffen Eichenberg
Germany
Bretten
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I have the German edition from Huch. I just measured the dice. Mine are 12 mm, not 14 mm. I already thought about replacing the dice, because the provided dice are too small for my taste.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew P.
United States
Anchorage
Alaska
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The dice are on the smaller size, but they're made of the same material as the discs (bakelite?) and, in my opinion, have a nice weight to them. It was the first thing I noticed when I played the game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Quinn Swanger
United States
Holly Springs
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
pieforteeth wrote:
The dice are on the smaller size, but they're made of the same material as the discs (bakelite?) and, in my opinion, have a nice weight to them. It was the first thing I noticed when I played the game.

Everything about the 2 included dice (size, color, weight, feel) seems just like many other dice I've picked up over the years (e.g., Nestorgame's "Gardens of Mars"). Basically, nothing special here ... very unlike the dragon pieces themselves. I believe the dice can be safely swapped out without losing any synergy with the rest of the components, and I have, in fact, done so.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.