Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Travis Bennett
United States
Spokane
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Pretty much what subject says. Anyone pick it up at Gen Con, and what were your thoughts? I am still waiting on my Kickstarted copy to show up. Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Kendl
United States
Hartford
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Got to play a couple of rounds. It seemed pretty solid. Now I just need to wait an unknown amount of time to play it because I gave them money months ago on KS.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Travis Bennett
United States
Spokane
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks, yeah, I am in the same boat. Just glad to hear from someone that has played it or demoed it at GenCon.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Wilson
United Kingdom
Bristol
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
MY KS copy turned up this morning, and I'm in the UK, so it should be arriving soon.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
E Bennington
United States
Geneva
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmb
I played this at Gen Con despite hot having backed it at Kick Starter. The components are really solid and the game play in the 10 minute demo felt really accessible and streamlined. As I didn't back it on Kickstarter I don't know how it might compare to your expectations but the game felt solid enough that it's making it to my "thinking about buying it post-GC" list.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Newsham
United Kingdom
Halifax
West Yorkshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Played it last night, very fun with a great twist on the "I split, you choose" mechanism
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Travis Morton
United States
Pittsburgh
PA
flag msg tools
[Daytrip Gaming]
mbmbmbmbmb
I got mine via KS. This game is like Coup in that you need a crowd willing to be jerks. You can table talk and make promises, offer good splits, etc. but where is the game in that. That is just having a picnic with exactly enough food.

You need players to steal Loot splits and offer up challenging options. The game is rather straight forward. Get cards with what you can keep and try to acquire stuff to manipulate your bad pools.

The price is fair, but imagine, like Harbour there will be many who get this based on the cartoon artwork, and dice chucking, only to try and gift it, or sell it, because it did not click.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Travis Bennett
United States
Spokane
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I enjoyed it. Just got it yesterday. Tried playing with my wife and 2 young boys(9 and 6 years old). They played pretty well, but I think this will be a much more fun game with adults. My wife really liked it, as it scratched that itch of messing with other people, and trying to set yourself up. Can't wait top play again.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.