Support:

Bob Long
United States
Woodbridge
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello All
Ok, it used to be easy, now I can't figure it out. How do you check for trade matches...i now have to scroll through every users collection to see if there are trade matches of what Im looking for.

Lets say I want a copy of Empire Builder. How do I check to see if there are trade matches. I currently have 75 games for trade. There has to be someone out there that matches a trade.

Lets say Empire Builder for game X.

Thanks,

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Eckman
United States
Oviedo
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
https://boardgamegeek.com/trade/custom
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bob Long
United States
Woodbridge
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks Stephen
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick C.
United States
Milford
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
Because I served, I will resist
mbmbmbmbmb
What I'd like to know is what happened to the find matches from each individual game page. When you click on "Find Matches" I get "no matches found" which is almost always incorrect. I get the same result with every single game page.

The link above works fine, but it's not the same as just going directly to a specific game and looking for only matches that correlate with that game. This function did exist at the beginning of the redesign, but now it's nonfunctional - and has been for several weeks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Starla Lester
United States
Las Cruces
New Mexico
flag msg tools
http://www.meetup.com/Las-Cruces-Board-Gamers/
badge
I turned Old & Chaotic Evil Bob to Lawful Good (for a day...)
mb
travvller wrote:
What I'd like to know is what happened to the find matches from each individual game page. When you click on "Find Matches" I get "no matches found" which is almost always incorrect. I get the same result with every single game page.

The link above works fine, but it's not the same as just going directly to a specific game and looking for only matches that correlate with that game. This function did exist at the beginning of the redesign, but now it's nonfunctional - and has been for several weeks.

I do get correct trade matches, so maybe you should report the issue to an admin?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.