Popular Tags: [View All]
Spyridon Mpakas
Greece
Athens
Attiki
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Hi guys,
In the adventurer's companion in the bestiary sections there are no stats for undead bosses...has anyone any idea about that?
And one more thing: what are the winning conditions for Overlord in the uncharted dungeons?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad P
msg tools
mbmbmb
varagghoul wrote:
Hi guys,
In the adventurer's companion in the bestiary sections there are no stats for undead bosses...has anyone any idea about that?
And one more thing: what are the winning conditions for Overlord in the uncharted dungeons?

I have some example undead bosses on my blog:

http://twilight40k.blogspot.com/p/sons-of-twilight-dungeon-s...

I am working on formal racial templates for two types currently (rules done just about to start the pretty picture versions).

For the overlord winning, page 76 says that by crippling 1 hero or timing out by drawing all the overlord cards. But that is in the original version of the book that they changed to fix that they were only giving the heroes 2 overlord cards per section which was far to short and them not listing how many overlord activations he has. Classic Mantic fuck up to cut other important info to fix forgetting to include important info.

So the standard Overlord conditions of crippling a single hero or preventing the heroes from completing their goal before overlord needs to draw a card but the overlord deck is empty (4 zones at 3 card each is 12 cards -3 for initial hand and drawing at the end of the rounds give the heroes 9 rounds standard.)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Spyridon Mpakas
Greece
Athens
Attiki
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
thanks friend....when you prepare the final racial templates for undead can you send me a link please? because in am most interested in character creation for bosses and not so much for out of the box characters...thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad P
msg tools
mbmbmb
varagghoul wrote:
thanks friend....when you prepare the final racial templates for undead can you send me a link please? because in am most interested in character creation for bosses and not so much for out of the box characters...thanks

My current plan is to submit them to the Ironwatch Mantic Fan Magazine which means they will likely show up next month or the month after.

Do not get to caught up in "rules" for dungeon saga. The overlord side campaigns and such has no real rules for balance or anything like that.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.