mbmbmbmbmb
Anyone try this game if so how is it ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean Fletcher
msg tools
There are a number of reviews on Target.com (the game is currently a Target exclusive), and all are drawing favorable parallels to Clue.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Martin
United States
flag msg tools
Never enough of these to go around...
badge
Never cut a deal with this guy...
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello Robin, I just got this game today out of curiosity and because I love deduction games.

It took me and my mom a little under five minutes to read the rules in their entirety and to begin playing what turned out to be a very quick and very exciting two player game of set collection, subterfuge, and deduction.

After reading the rules, me and my mom had the same initial reaction. "Sounds really simple." Which it was, but it also had a surprising amount of depth that I was not expecting.

This game is not a brain burner or even complex. However, despite the quick gameplay and short rules, there are quite a few strategic decisions to make in a short amount of time.

You have to try to collect sets of gems, while trying to suss out who your other competition in this mansion is. It's very beneficial to suss them out early if you can, because not only does it affect end game scoring in a big way, but you can also from time to time stop them from finishing a set of gems they are working on.

I would say it is well worth the asking price and is going to get some serious playtime from me and my family in the future!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.