Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Thomas
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
"Music That Glows In The Dark"
mbmbmbmbmb
Just learned there are exclusive contracts for this game.. Really lame when designers do this. Any where to get a kickstarter copy of this game?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
CARL SKUTSCH
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
Check out Clockwork Wars. It's a pretty darn good dudes on a hex map Euro'ish steampunk game. Quick and fun.
mbmbmbmbmb
LunarSoundDesign wrote:
Just learned there are exclusive contracts for this game.. Really lame when designers do this. Any where to get a kickstarter copy of this game?

Just to make you feel better, we've played 4 times and haven't used the exclusive goals once. We like the nifty kickstarter pieces, but they in no way change game play. I would suggest you not worry about the kickstarter extras on this one.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alexander Griffard
United States
Meridian
Idaho
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The Kickstarter copies didn't even include the rules on how to use the contracts, so I wouldn't worry about it. Totally not worth spending money on.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
"Music That Glows In The Dark"
mbmbmbmbmb
HyperionHuxley wrote:
The Kickstarter copies didn't even include the rules on how to use the contracts, so I wouldn't worry about it. Totally not worth spending money on.

If anyone wants to sell just the Contracts PM me

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Turner
Australia
Melbourne
VIC
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Finished our first game tonight, and then pulled out the contracts cards from the KS and went "oh yeah, what were these for" ? Still can't find any rules.

From the vaguest looks of things it would add more random swingy-ness to the game scoring, so can't say I'll be keen to try them until I've had several more plays under my belt. Assuming rules ever appear for them...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.