Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mike Cameron
United States
Martinez
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Has anyone created a list of everything that is available for the game? I would love to be able to easily see what I have and need to get.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Garry Rice
United States
Perkasie
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
See this geeklist: Police Precinct Product Guide

I cannot confirm if it's fully up to date, but most if not all of the PP items should be on there.

You can also click the Expansions link (located just under the main picture on the game page) on the game page to see all expansions/promos that are associated with the base game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Cameron
United States
Martinez
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks Garry! I've subscribed to the list.

Was also looking for a break down of all the character cards. I might just comb through Common Man Games website later and see if i can compile something.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Doug Roderick
United States
Dayton
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
wannaoreo wrote:
Thanks Garry! I've subscribed to the list.

Was also looking for a break down of all the character cards. I might just comb through Common Man Games website later and see if i can compile something.

I forget what number they're up to, but it's quite a few.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Common Man Games
United States
Denver
Colorado
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
garry_rice wrote:

Hey Garry!

That's pretty cool!

Not sure how I missed that, but I've never even seen that list before.

Mike,

Thanks for starting this post!

I just added a comment there (at the bottom of the Geek List that Garry was mentioning), which you might find helpful.

Check it out if you have a minute...

https://boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/206354?commentid=6503497#...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Cameron
United States
Martinez
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks Common Man Games!! Off to see what i need to buy in the future!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Common Man Games
United States
Denver
Colorado
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the support!!!!

thumbsupthumbsupthumbsup
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike E
United States
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I found this game on Amazon yesterday and ordered it after checking out a few video reviews. It looks pretty awesome - I haven't played a good board game that simulates the police in...well, I can't remember how long it's been, if at all!

Hopefully I'll get it next week. I'm really looking forward to it.

I do a lot of writing, podcasting, and very soon video review production for a game site called GrogHeads and might put something together for them for review/gameplay AAR purposes, and for posting here on BGG, if this game is as good as I'm hearing (and I have no reason to think otherwise at this point). Even my son, whom really does NOT like boardgames (I apparently did not raise him right), has a big interest in majoring in criminal justice when he goes off to college next year and he said he'd want to play it! I'm shocked.

I don't know if you'd be interested in it over there at Common Man Games, but if you are, I'd be happy to send you link(s) to let you know. It might take a couple of months; school is starting up now and my job can be crazy about 75% of the time.

While I researched this I didn't see any info on expansions...that's a great indication of how popular a game is. Congrats! Looking forward to maybe getting those, too, in the future.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Common Man Games
United States
Denver
Colorado
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Texscripter wrote:
I found this game on Amazon yesterday and ordered it after checking out a few video reviews. It looks pretty awesome - I haven't played a good board game that simulates the police in...well, I can't remember how long it's been, if at all!

Hopefully I'll get it next week. I'm really looking forward to it.

I do a lot of writing, podcasting, and very soon video review production for a game site called GrogHeads and might put something together for them for review/gameplay AAR purposes, and for posting here on BGG, if this game is as good as I'm hearing (and I have no reason to think otherwise at this point). Even my son, whom really does NOT like boardgames (I apparently did not raise him right), has a big interest in majoring in criminal justice when he goes off to college next year and he said he'd want to play it! I'm shocked.

I don't know if you'd be interested in it over there at Common Man Games, but if you are, I'd be happy to send you link(s) to let you know. It might take a couple of months; school is starting up now and my job can be crazy about 75% of the time.

While I researched this I didn't see any info on expansions...that's a great indication of how popular a game is. Congrats! Looking forward to maybe getting those, too, in the future.

Hey Mike!

Great to hear all this!!!

Here's some info on expansions (pricing etc)...

http://www.commonman.com/2e/

I love to play it with my son, who's 8 y.o.

I also suggest replacing cars with Hot Wheels (your son might like that). Not to imply that your son's 8 and/or even has any Hot Wheels, but it's fun for boys of all ages (e.g. -- I'm 54 and I like it!)

laugh

Here's one of several threads dealing with this bling craze...

https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/905631/hot-wheels

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.