Beyond the Wall
Fade
Percival
Pinup Order Knight
Pinup Sci-fi Twilight Knight
Pinup Warrior of the Sun
Sci-fi White Speaker
White Speaker

Edit: some of the plastics are a bit different than usual. Some seem a bit softer and are a darker gray. The Pinup Warrior of the Sun sprue was cut in order to fit in the box.

Edit2: on the way back, TSA pulled my carry on for additional inspection (in their defense, I had a lot of plastic, metal, and silicone in there) and when repacking they missed a small bag with 2 starter sprues (starting survivors, lion and butcher). I was pretty bummed when I got home and inventoried but chalked it up to random travel stuff that happens. meanwhile, my wife started calling around and they found them and are shipping them to me. she said it was weird trying to explain plastic sprues and that the bag said "Kingdom Death" but the TSA gal said, "oh honey, you have no idea what folks lose in screening". happy ending and I get a couple more butchers to (try and) paint!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
François Mahieu
Belgium
Rhode-Saint-Genèse
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
timekilling wrote:

That curves! blush

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lake Giles
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Nice! Good of you to put those up. Mine should be arriving my mail later this week.

I'm glad he's doing some more plastics- the small resins survivors seem really delicate, so happy to have the sturdier plastic.

(Btw, check your email Demian- just sent you a message)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Salvador Bernadó
Spain
Gavà
Barcelona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
The only thing I don't like is that I have a few of those models and they didn't come with the cards for the game before...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Tolin
United States
Beaumont
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Bernado wrote:
The only thing I don't like is that I have a few of those models and they didn't come with the cards for the game before...

From the latest KDM update:

"We will be putting a little card pack together for their content, for people that already have the figure."
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Tolin
United States
Beaumont
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Btw, this is probably a silly question, but how does promo content like this work with the game? With items, for example, how do you build them, since presumably none of the locations in the game have them on the list?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Kingery
United States
Fontana
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
I didn't realize all of these were at Gen Con. I only had my ninja pick up 2 of them. DOH!

New content is always good to see.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kyle Currie
United States
Oakland
California
flag msg tools
Dignity. Always dignity!
mbmbmbmbmb
DavidT wrote:
Btw, this is probably a silly question, but how does promo content like this work with the game? With items, for example, how do you build them, since presumably none of the locations in the game have them on the list?

Some, like the Vibrant and Dying Lantern, never had official rules released. Adam said to add them to your campaign as you saw fit.

Others, as seen in the picture, seem to be generated during hunts, or as Settlement events. It varies wildly.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Bush
United States
Shrewsbury
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Does anyone know how some of these models integrate with the game? I'm looking at Beyond the Wall for example. I see it comes with a pretty cool piece of armor. How would you craft it in the settlement?

Or do you just add this person to a game and when you use them, they have that armor on?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Can you please take pictures of the back of the cards?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
StevenE Smooth Sailing...
United States
Torrance
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Would much prefer full scans, front and back whistle
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alessio Massuoli
Italy
Terni
TR
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
freudianslip27 wrote:
Does anyone know how some of these models integrate with the game? I'm looking at Beyond the Wall for example. I see it comes with a pretty cool piece of armor. How would you craft it in the settlement?

Or do you just add this person to a game and when you use them, they have that armor on?

No, usually for gear there is its recipe on the back of the card, along with the innovations and locations required.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
t3clis wrote:
freudianslip27 wrote:

No, usually for gear there is its recipe on the back of the card, along with the innovations and locations required.

This. I'd love to see pictures of the back of the cards, of even just the information typed out.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Salvador Bernadó
Spain
Gavà
Barcelona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
DavidT wrote:
Bernado wrote:

From the latest KDM update:

"We will be putting a little card pack together for their content, for people that already have the figure."

Thanks for the information. I missed that.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
aaron heil
United States
BALTIMORE
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
twilight thong armor kit? really?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Kingery
United States
Fontana
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
vulpes484 wrote:
twilight thong armor kit? really?

This is Kingdom Death!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christophe Fontaine
France
flag msg tools
mb
The percival padded dress is not the same as the resin version !!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Enrico Galletti
msg tools
Will these new releases be available on Kingdom Death Shop after Gencon?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Kingery
United States
Fontana
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
ninjino wrote:
Will these new releases be available on Kingdom Death Shop after Gencon?

At some point, yes.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.