Hide
3 Posts

KLASK» Forums » General

Subject: Weak striker magnets? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jared Garringer
msg tools
I recently picked up this game at GenCon. They all ran out of copies when the Klask tournament ended, which I lost very early into. So I bought the game on Sunday when they got a new order in, and then I left the con almost immediately.
But when I opened up the box at home I noticed that all of the black piece's magnets are very small/weak and can only slide if you move them extremely slow. Since I played a bit in the tournament, as well as just sitting around messing with the provided pieces, I believe that my magnets are not as good.
They are a lot smaller than the ones that where being used at the con. I can't even put a headphone jack in the hole where the magnet is. I don't know if this an defect of not, but I can barely slide the pieces with the board in the middle of them.
Were the larger magnet would go there is just a plastic ring from the hole to the edge.
Is this a defect or am I just crazy? If this is a defect, can I contact someone about this? I would hate not to play this amazing game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Blackford
United States
Huber Heights
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Jared,

I'm going to go ahead and say that those magnets don't seem to play as mine do. Especially since you said you've played the game before and have a feeling for how the other strikers felt. I'm not quite sure who to contact but in another thread (https://boardgamegeek.com/article/21924340#21924340) an employee from the KLASK team posted some helpful information, and they seem like a friendly group.

Good luck! I'm sure you'll be enjoying KLASK in no time!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jared Garringer
msg tools
Thank you Chris,

I messaged them and now currently awaiting a response. Let's hope for the best.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.