Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dan D.
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Never ordered from them before, but had them on my radar when they were called "The Zone."
Since changing their name to "Apt to Game" I had a look at their site. Prices seem fair; especially since, according to their shipping policy, they offer free "local delivery" once a week to Calgary, Edmonton, or "anywhere between - along Highway 2."
http://www.apttogame.com/delivery
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ParisianDreams
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks! I'll keep them in mind for future orders.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephanie Prince
Canada
Lacombe
AB
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
They're 15 min away from me WOOT!

I'm going to have to buy a new shelf if they start stocking stuff I "need".

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Wynn
Canada
Blackfalds
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmb
slprince wrote:
I'm going to have to buy a new shelf if they start stocking stuff I "need".

Let me know what you "need" and I'll start stocking it!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ParisianDreams
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
They do not have anything atm that I want..which might be because I have all my current 'must have' games. hah Their name change was because of an issue with the microsoft game site.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephanie Prince
Canada
Lacombe
AB
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
TheZoneGames wrote:

More new releases. You might also check out the "bestsellers" lists on some of the other OLGSes.

I wouldn't expect you to be listing dozens of new/restocked games multiple times a week like some of the bigger sites, but a wider selection would be appreciated (Catan and Dominion- been there, done that.)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Derek Blair
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
slprince wrote:
They're 15 min away from me WOOT!

I'm going to have to buy a new shelf if they start stocking
stuff I "need".

I may see you there. I've seen their ad on Kijiji but didn't realize that there in Black Falls. Finally I don't have to go to Edmonton or Calgary. I know Red Deer has a game store and I'm not knocking it but it's nice to be able to go to more than just one store without doing an hour and a half drive.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Wynn
Canada
Blackfalds
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmb
slprince wrote:
TheZoneGames wrote:

More new releases. You might also check out the "bestsellers" lists on some of the other OLGSes.

I wouldn't expect you to be listing dozens of new/restocked games multiple times a week like some of the bigger sites, but a wider selection would be appreciated (Catan and Dominion- been there, done that.)

This kind of feedback is invaluable and I really appreciate it. I have been scanning other sites' "bestseller" lists and have been starting to widen my selection. There are so many titles available, I didn't know where to start, so I started with the big titles - Catan and Dominion like you mentioned.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mr Punter
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If you're taking requests, I was looking for Hive and surprised you didn't carry it. Looking for good vacation games and this fits the bill.

Some other feedback, it would be good if in the search that you could indicate on a listing or filter by in-stock and out-of-stock. Also with pre-orders if you could include in the text the expected dates for arrival.

Good Luck - will be ordering for Calgary sometime soon, prices are competitive and there are games I want, just need to find the budget!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan D.
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
For a quick update, I ordered a couple items and had a great experience.
Highly recommended!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Wynn
Canada
Blackfalds
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmb
Hobbess wrote:
If you're taking requests, I was looking for Hive and surprised you didn't carry it. Looking for good vacation games and this fits the bill.
I have added this to my next order, expect it to show up on the site soon!

Hobbess wrote:
Some other feedback, it would be good if in the search that you could indicate on a listing or filter by in-stock and out-of-stock. Also with pre-orders if you could include in the text the expected dates for arrival.
This is a great idea, I will see what I can do to implement it. This is a fundamental change to the website programming, so don't expect it to happen overnight.

Hobbess wrote:
Good Luck - will be ordering for Calgary sometime soon, prices are competitive and there are games I want, just need to find the budget!!
Thank you for your support, we look forward to doing business with you.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.