Subject: CHaracter add ons rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Richard Boelk
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
mb
I know this has probably been touched one but I don't see it. In the core box, are there any cardboard token of any characters that could be upgraded to the hero/villain packs to get actual figures. My OCD wont allow me to use a cardboard piece when I enjoy painting the minis.

Thanks in advance.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dustin Crenshaw
United States
Shepherdsville
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
all the wave 1 stuff I believe

Ally Packs

Chewbacca
Han Solo
Rebel Saboteurs
Rebel Troopers

Villain Packs

General Weiss
IG-88
Royal Guard Champion
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Cooper
United States
Old Bridge
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
NoBeard the Pirate wrote:
I know this has probably been touched one but I don't see it. In the core box, are there any cardboard token of any characters that could be upgraded to the hero/villain packs to get actual figures. My OCD wont allow me to use a cardboard piece when I enjoy painting the minis.

Thanks in advance.

Yes, ANY character that has a cardboard token can.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gary McCloskey
United States
Pittsburgh
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mb
The companion droids in The Bespin Gambit are not available as ally/villain packs. Also Salacious Crumb in the Jabba's Realm will not be available as a add on pack. Those are the only ones that I can see that won't be upgraded with a pack. Now the three droids in bespin can be upgraded by wizards of the coast figures. I have already done that for mine.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pasi Ojala
Finland
Tampere
flag msg tools
Get the Imperial Assault Campaign module for Vassal from http://www.vassalengine.org/wiki/Module:Star_Wars:_Imperial_Assault
badge
The next total solar eclipse holiday in 2017 in the USA.
mbmbmbmbmb
All figure expansions except the reinforcement waves (wave 3 - Wookiee Warriors, Hired Guns, Stormtroopers, wave 4 - Alliance Smuggler, Bantha Rider and wave 7 - Obi-Wan Kenobi, Greedo, The Grand Inquisitor) replace tokens from their respective boxed expansions.

You can see the wave 1 (associated with core box) from for example IA Community Wiki.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alain Baum
Luxembourg
Grevenmacher
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
supersayian wrote:
The companion droids in The Bespin Gambit are not available as ally/villain packs. Also Salacious Crumb in the Jabba's Realm will not be available as a add on pack. Those are the only ones that I can see that won't be upgraded with a pack. Now the three droids in bespin can be upgraded by wizards of the coast figures. I have already done that for mine.

The problem is that companions can be on the same space as other figures. A mini for the companion would have difficulty fitting physically on the space with another mini, especially a large one.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.