42% of Goal | left

Support:

Eric Harman
United States
Ontario
CA
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
The deluxe enemy packs are (so far, as far as I know): scafford gang, and jargono serpent men.

Do both of these packs have new artifacts and stuff? Or just the spiffy rules for the new enemies?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Everts
United States
Foothill Ranch
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
"Nobody gets me. I'm the wind, baby!" - Tom Servo
badge
"Push the button, Frank!"
mbmbmbmbmb
They do have a bunch of ability/power cards. I can't remember if there were any item cards in them though. I got them back during Wave 1.5 shipping.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Max Maloney
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
"If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason." -Jack Handey
mbmbmbmbmb
There are also scenarios.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Blasco

Brier
Washington
msg tools
mbmb
I believe it's lightofhand on youtube who has videos where he shows everything in each of the expansion boxes, including the different kind of cards and whatnot. Worth taking a look to see what exactly is in each box.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Targanth Phelandir
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Both the sets you mention have Threat cards for the various levels. There are also some new encounter cards. Many of the cards are specific to the options allowed by the set (different Serpentmen tribes, different Scafford Lieutenants). There are 5 different gear cards with the Scaffords and 5 Jargono Artifacts.

Each of the sets has two scenarios as well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.