Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Tom McGreevy
United States
Naples
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Any way to back track on the app to check out what happened in the past?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Donny Behne
United States
Fate
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
lowplayercount.com
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Nope, just the log to read text you missed. No way to take back a click.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wil
United States
Tucson
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This is the only negative I have with the app. It's understandable that you shouldn't be able to literally undo but to have step back / forward control through the app would be a welcomed improvement.

Hopefully that's something they plan on adding down the road.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Krzysiek Domański
Poland
Wrocław
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
wgerken wrote:
It's understandable that you shouldn't be able to literally undo but to have step back / forward control through the app would be a welcomed improvement.
I'm not sure what you mean. What's the difference between "undo" and "step back"?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wil
United States
Tucson
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
haroth9842 wrote:
wgerken wrote:
It's understandable that you shouldn't be able to literally undo but to have step back / forward control through the app would be a welcomed improvement.
I'm not sure what you mean. What's the difference between "undo" and "step back"?

We're likely thinking of the same end goal, but I took the literal defintion of "undo" in that it "undoes" something. If it's a true undo (removing something from a stack), then stepping forward again would have a different outcome which is undesirable in this case.

However, if it's a simple history list that you can step back and forward through, then that would be great. Arguably the log achieves this goal, but it is lacking and removed from the game play. Simply having a back to reopen a dialog box you accidentally closed telling you to test some stat, and then a forward to move back forward through this history would be quite nice.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.