Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Bryce K. Nielsen
United States
Elk Ridge
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Is it just me or does anyone else think this style of game would a great fit in the Paranoia (Mongoose Edition) setting? 'course I'm still waiting for any miniature Paranoia game, I just see a lot of potential in a game like this...

-shnar
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris
United States
Tucson
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Complete with a passive-aggressive app as the Computer! I would play that in a heartbeat.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryce K. Nielsen
United States
Elk Ridge
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It was when the first Insane condition was dealt in our game that had an alternate win condition (Pyromaniac in this case) that I suddenly thought, "Man, this would work great in Paranoia!" Have secret society cards to give alternate win conditions, have computer randomly give out missions, have a general mission win condition, etc. The hilarity and paranoia would abound and just be great. Plus, I desperately want a miniature "dungeon crawl" set in Paranoia's world...

-shnar

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Freelance Police
United States
Palo Alto
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
You can also have the app interface screw with you.

Anyone remember the very old monochrome Prisoner game??

http://www.filfre.net/2011/11/the-prisoner-part-2/

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.