Subject: missing components - intentionally vague to avoid spoilers rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Will

Pensacola
Florida
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just bought a set of my own which has not yet been opened. Then in a friend's set in which we just got to October, we determined that there were some component missing. We substituted with something similar from a regular Pandemic set. I am concerned about even if I manage to hold onto my receipt long enough to get to October in game, if I will be able to get the components replaced if missing from my set. I understand a short time limit in a regular game to report missing components, but near the end of a Legacy storyline could take a long time to find out.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
amerynth

Massachusetts
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Don't know what you're missing, but if you go to Z-man's Website, you can fill out of form to ask them to replace the missing component for you. Here's the link for the form: http://www.zmangames.com/contact.html

One of my dossier sheets was in French and they sent me a new copy of all the dossier sheets in English. I think it took about three or four weeks to get here.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Will

Pensacola
Florida
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I used the form, and they seem willing to accommodate, but the overemphasis on the need for pictures seems a little weird. I understand for damaged parts, but missing parts seems difficult. "Here is a picture of my table not having the components I don't have."

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Clive Jones

Cambridgeshire, UK
msg tools
mb
On the other hand, providing a photo of a part being missing is hardly onerous. Google Image Search will quickly find you literally millions of photos that don't have Pandemic pieces in.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.