$18.00
GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters: 127.77

7,567 Supporters

$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
47.7% of Goal | left

Support:

Recommend
2 
 Thumb up
 Hide
10 Posts

Zombicide: Black Plague» Forums » Variants

Subject: Group Action cards rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Alessandro TALLONETE
Italy
flag msg tools
as in the modern Zombicide where we have Team Action Cards, I have thinked a fantasy medieval equivalent, the Group Action cards...

MOVE! SHOOT! CHARGE!

1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alessandro TALLONETE
Italy
flag msg tools
the english version

2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Flo Heisenbrain
Germany
München
Bayern
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
For the Monty Phyton group we NEED a "Run Away" card
Usable during the Zombie turn (or maybe just when Zombies get an extra activation from cards or missing Zombies) they can Run away one zone (important should be that they run from the biggest group (or activating) group )
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Guillermo Ferrer
msg tools
Whoa, cool idea! You get something different to weapons (and helpful, not like apples), so I think it adds flavour to "search action".

I barely know a few things about the modern Zombicide, so this was a suprise for me...modest

How many of each card in the modern Zombicide?

EDIT: Can you keep the card or you must use it instantly?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian
United States
California
flag msg tools
Enter Text Here
badge
[b][Vote :goo:][/b]
mbmbmbmbmb
mhorin11 wrote:
Whoa, cool idea! You get something different to weapons (and helpful, not like apples), so I think it adds flavour to "search action".

I barely know a few things about the modern Zombicide, so this was a suprise for me...modest

How many of each card in the modern Zombicide?

EDIT: Can you keep the card or you must use it instantly?
It is for PvP zombicide, iirc each team gets two cards and can use one each turn...

It does not go in the search deck and I have never used it, I think PvP was the WORST thing to happen to zombicide and its removal was the primary benifit of the Black Plague re-launch. (Zombivors were the second worst thing and another huge benifit). YMMV.

Edit: clarity.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad Willo
Australia
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Melriken wrote:
It is for PvP zombicide.



That's not exactly correct. It's for teams of survivors. It does not have to be PvP.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Guillermo Ferrer
msg tools
skritter wrote:
Melriken wrote:
It is for PvP zombicide.



That's not exactly correct. It's for teams of survivors. It does not have to be PvP.


Sorry guys, could someone explain how did it work in modern Zombicide and in which season it happened?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alessandro TALLONETE
Italy
flag msg tools
you can find the rules in the Rogue Morgue rulebook, season 3
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Guillermo Ferrer
msg tools
LEONIDA63 wrote:
you can find the rules in the Rogue Morgue rulebook, season 3


I found it!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alessandro TALLONETE
Italy
flag msg tools
new look for the cards

1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.