Olivier Prevot
France
Paris
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello fellow cultists !
Hum... fellow investigators of course... whistle
Usually a monster works like this (from what I saw) :
it moves and then attacks a specific investigator and the app says in it's space or in range. That is clear.
I did not see any of that for the Byakhee (or hunting horror, hound of tindalos and maybe one other). It moves and the app says it attacks. I do not know if it is in range or on it's space.

What did I miss ? blush

Thanks! kiss

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris J Davis
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
designer
Overtext pending moderation...
mbmbmbmbmb
grouik wrote:
Hello fellow cultists !
it moves and then attacks a specific investigator and the app says in it's space or in range. That is clear.
I did not see any of that for the Byakhee (or hunting horror, hound of tindalos and maybe one other). It moves and the app says it attacks. I do not know if it is in range or on it's space.

What did I miss ? blush

Thanks! kiss

The app should always specify. If you find an instance where it doesn't, take a screenshot and post it here/send it to FFG.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Olivier Prevot
France
Paris
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
bleached_lizard wrote:
grouik wrote:
Hello fellow cultists !

What did I miss ? blush

Thanks! kiss

The app should always specify. If you find an instance where it doesn't, take a screenshot and post it here/send it to FFG.

I will thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.