Subject: availability? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Will

Pensacola
Florida
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I ordered a big box months ago, but my local store is unable to get it. The store owner has asked about it multiple times for me. It is also out of stock on online stores.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Derek Whaley
New Zealand
Christchurch
flag msg tools
Darius I – 73rd Great Khan of the Illustrius Barbarian Horde, Duque San Lorenzo, Marquis de Feltón, Chief of the Zayante, Baron von Whaleyland, Lord Kennedy
badge
Arrgh!
mbmbmbmbmb
Broadstorm wrote:
I ordered a big box months ago, but my local store is unable to get it. The store owner has asked about it multiple times for me. It is also out of stock on online stores.
Big Box 5 is out of stock officially in England, as far as I know. It is still available in some places in Europe, but it no longer appears on the company store so I assume it is officially out of print everywhere now. Your only option is to find it from an online retailer that still has copies. Sad times.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Knapp
United Kingdom
East Sussex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Amazon UK (I'm not sure where you are) had a batch of German editions the other week for a crazy good price. I personally bought the Polish/Czech/Slovak edition... Go for a non-English edition and they are still available...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike De Groote
Belgium
Heist-op-den-berg
antwerpen
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
our local toy store has a few in stock (Belgium)

Its the dutch version and the webshop sells them for 59.95 euro's

https://webshop.dreamland.be/e/nl/dl/114173-192-carcassonne-...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Will

Pensacola
Florida
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I am in the U.S., and I don't know what shipping would be like. The language is irrelevant as long as the tiles are the same as I am hoping to add on to what I already have for larger scale games.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stuart McLagan
Scotland
flag msg tools
We got the big box online from Germany about 18 months ago and just printed out rules in English. It seems that all the expansions are ridiculously difficult to get hold of - several are totally unavailable and some are £200 for a couple of tiles and a rule book!! It's the only thing that I don't like about the game - we've reached the stage where we can't really get any more expansions without spending silly money...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.