Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jeffrey
United States
Grove City
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Anyone know where to get the large storage box that is supposed to hold all 3 of the smaller boxes. I remember seeing a video where they said when the 3rd one came out that the local brick and mortar stores would be getting it to give to there customers who bought all 3. But my local store has not heard anything about it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David B
msg tools
mbmbmb
It's called the Box of Holding. I too was under the impression it was provided to retailers to offer their customers who bought all three Fantasy variants as a bonus perk, not sure if it can be obtained by itself.

At Gencon the AEG booth was selling the Box of Holding with all 3 Fantasy games inside, so rather than hope and wait and hunt just to save a few bucks I grabbed the set while there. If I had to guess this bundle was newly released at Gencon and it's just a matter of time before it trickles to your FLGS. A good store would make the effort to hit up their distributor and press them to get the skinny on availability. I would keep prodding them to do their part, else contact AEG directly, but that may end in "Check with your FLGS..."

Like most things that newly surface at Gencon, it's usually just a matter of time before widespread availability kicks in.

Hope you find it sooner rather than later.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Victor Aldridge
United States
Terre Haute
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The Box of Holding was sold separately at Origins though there was bundle pricing if you bought all three and the box. It was expected to be sold separately at GenCon but arrived pre-filled (to the surprise of several). It is it's own item and your FLGS should be able to purchase them separately.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Monroe
United States
St Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Maybe it's me, but I find it annoying they did the boxes this way. Why not just make all the boxes the same size so any of three could hold everything?

Anyways, I saw this on another thread. Seems all cards & dividers will fit inside one box - but without the insert

toliveischrist77 wrote:
Oh I don't have it sleeved. Here let me take a picture:

Also in the process of setting this up I noticed that the VP cards are actually different from one set to the next! I just assumed they were all the same so what I said earlier about only needing one set was incorrect. So I put them all in there and it still all fits, even with the dividers, but just barely so no sleeves if you want to avoid getting the Box of Holding.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.