$18.00
GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters: 58.01

4,198 Supporters

$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
26.5% of Goal | 29 Days Left

Support:

Enzo D
msg tools
The dragon is attacked if he is surfaced and enters a tile with another player, but he wins if he "moves onto the Entrance tile" while surfaced. I believe that the player on the tile should get an attack before the dragon can win, but my friend thinks that the dragon wins instantly upon touching the Entrance tile. Can the dragon's exit be blocked?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick Leder
United States
Saint Paul
Minnesota
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Blocking the entrance tile
Can you start putting your questions in the FAQ thread so everyone can benefit from it?

The intent is you get one last crack at the Dragon. The Dragon will need to use a Claw to clear the Knight off the entrance.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Enzo D
msg tools
Oops, sorry about that. Thanks for the clear answer!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick Leder
United States
Saint Paul
Minnesota
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Or two wings.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Baker
United States
Fishers
Indiana
flag msg tools
GreenM wrote:
Can you start putting your questions in the FAQ thread so everyone can benefit from it?

I'll do that too if I have more questions. I wasn't sure if you were only going to put things there that actually were "frequently asked" or if you wanted all questions there. Personally, I think having them in separate threads makes it easier to search through them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick Leder
United States
Saint Paul
Minnesota
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
True. I will defer to the group wisdom.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Chaffer
United States
Grand Rapids
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
Grand Rapids Area Boardgamers
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I think it's most useful if questions are asked in their own, descriptively-named threads. This helps searches a lot. Answers to particularly confusing things can then be compiled into the FAQ.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kyle
United States
Up Nort' Der
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
High Frontier PBF #17 - Failing spaceward!
badge
We must move forward, not backward, upward, not forward, and always twirling, twirling, twirling towards freedom!
mbmbmbmbmb
To further clarify what Patrick said...
GreenM wrote:
The intent is you get one last crack at the Dragon. The Dragon will need to use a Claw to clear the Knight off the entrance.

If the Knight is blocking the entrance tile and the surfaced Dragon tries to move into that space to escape, she gets one last attack if she's able. If the Dragon survives that attack, it escapes and wins. If she kills it, she wins instead.

If the Dragon player wants to avoid that last fight, the Claw or Slap powers be used to push the Knight out of the way (unless of course she has a Hero cube on her Shield, then pushing her away isn't an option.)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex Vandertol
United States
Grandville
Michigan
flag msg tools
As the Father has loved me, so have I loved you, now remain in my love. You did not choose me, but I chose you, and appointed you so that you might go and bear fruit, fruit that will last. -- Jesus Christ
mbmbmbmbmb
JonBob wrote:
I think it's most useful if questions are asked in their own, descriptively-named threads. This helps searches a lot. Answers to particularly confusing things can then be compiled into the FAQ.

In fact:

https://boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/65006/closed-campaign-mak...

Was a project to try to get people to edit their rules forum subject titles so the actual question was in the subject. So renaming this thread's subject to "Does the knight on the entrance tile block the dragon from leaving?" would be super helpful.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick Leder
United States
Saint Paul
Minnesota
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Alright let's do it then!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.